Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, June 19, 2007
"Above all be true to yourself, and if you can not put your heart in it, take yourself out of it." - Hardy D. Jackson

I've been thinking and no, there is no smoke!

Ten more thoughts that have gone through my head recently:
1. I am worth the hard work it will take to accomplish my goals.
2. No matter how hard you try, you will still have some corn kernels in your--uhmm--output.
3. A person has to have a certain talent for learning a new language.
4. Yup, Spanish is kicking my--uhmmm--output seat.
5. Ick.
6. I called my father on Father's Day. He loves me.
7. His utensil drawer is short a couple of spoons, but he loves me.
8. Money, and the lack thereof, is not the root of all evil.
9. Just most of them.
10. I did some exercising today. Twice. I'm going to try again tomorrow.
posted by Evolution of gina at 6/19/2007 10:23:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Hey busy lady! How's it going? Learning a language at an older age is hard stuff. If you can end up being able to ask more than "where's the bathroom?" I think you're doing good. ;)

Glad your dad loves you. I think that if I ever called my dad, he might just fall over from a heart attack...he might do that w/o my call too. Not so good in the heart area for my dad's family...but the ones who don't get that live a long time. Weird.
Dad's twin had a stroke & his older brother died of a heart attack. Oh well.

Yay you for exercising. We were doing a family walk thing, but that puttered out quickly. I should try for it again, but maybe after we get back from Michigan.

Nah. I also need to know how to ask "Do you have toilet tissue?" and I don't know that one!

I call him to make him feel guilty in a way, Renee. I call him to let him know that I'm down here by myself and I'm struggling. Even as I tell him that I'm doing okay after he asks me how I am doing, he knows better. I'm sticking it to the man. ;D

Yeah, the elliptical machine is my new friend. I am going to go to that gym in a few minutes. Imagine paying $100 for a semester. Wait. Geez! That's expensive for fall! Fall semester's only 3 1/2 months and Spring semester's 4 1/2! I'm going to save the money to get one though. Along with everything else I'm going to save money for. I may make that my next TTTT.

Wow Girl! That is some profound thinking you did!

Sorry for the absence. Life has been crazy!