Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


What Has Been Going on with Me

Sunday, April 29, 2007
"He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead." - Anon.

"Lawsuit, n. a machine which you go into as a pig and come out as a sausage." - Ambrose Bierce


So I've been going through a lot of things, one event that makes me feel like grieving for a part of myself (it was a very bad day). I also got the publications for which I am published in! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to send them to my father or not. You have already seen one of the pieces, and if you haven't, click here. I wish I could send one of the magazine publications to each and every one of you, because you know I love you and stuff, right? (haha) I may put the other pieces here eventually. They are just a little racy for a blog that is on a family network.

Okay, back to studying for me.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 4/29/2007 09:21:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What Has Been Going on with Me