Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I Just Have to Put This out There

Saturday, August 11, 2007
"To generalize is to be an idiot." - William Blake

The reason I have relationships with only a few people is because I only go to people to help me and only a few people come to me to be sociable. The others come if they need something that I only I can help with or not associate themselves with me at all. Who knows. I'll elaborate later. I'm getting in a bad mood again. I'm going to have to find a place to do some reading.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/11/2007 01:24:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Just Have to Put This out There
Oh Hon! I come over here not to be helped by you, or whatever. I just come over coz me likey you!!! Muah! Now read!

I'm talking about in my real life, DB. Someone called me that had not talked to me in months to print his paper. We talked for while, but we both knew what he wanted and we were just being polite until he did. He told me about a lot of personal stuff that had happened to him this summer, so I am grateful.

I'm having a pity party. Thanks for even responding, darlin'. I'm going to shower and read.

I usually pick the bathtub to hide in and read, and usually come out with a book down and wrinkly beyond recognition! haha! Hope you're feeling better, and I love the Blake quote!

:)
Mystery
www.shotinthedarkmysteries.com

You make me sick. I don't associate with you at all.