Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


My Summer Ended Today

Friday, August 03, 2007
"I will not allow my daughters to learn foreign languages because one tongue is sufficient for a woman." - John Milton

I took my last final exam for the summer last night. Ever have the feeling that time is working against you? Well, I was truly against the gun when I was writing my blue book. I started talking about how reading Shakespeare was like untangling string. UNTANGLING STRING? SCREAMING! What the Sam Hill is my problem? I had so much information in front of me, but nothing to write about. I had an out-of-body experience. I can say that I came up with some interesting tidbits that the professor did not touch on, but still ... Afterwards, I had dinner with the guys. I was the only woman in a class with four men including the professor. He offered me a toast about being the only woman. I had to tell them, "the pleasure was all mine!" LOL I have to say that the other three guys were good looking in their own way, and the professor's cool, also. We drank southern pecan beer and ate pizza. We talked for a couple of hours, and I really enjoyed myself. I know I am stressing out for a reason. I don't expect an A out of the class, but it would be nice to get a decent grade--the class cost me $1650.

Okay. I'm going to go hurl now. ;)

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/03/2007 07:06:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My Summer Ended Today
I'm sure you did much better than you think you did. I was always very shocked by my grades.

Pecan beer? that sounds almost drinkable. (i'm not a beer fan)

I could consider buying that beer again, and I'm not exactly sure why. Perhaps my taste buds have changed. Next thing you know, I'll be able to drink high falluting dry wines.

I forgot about a paper I was supposed to write and didn't turn it in until Saturday afternoon. I'm just hoping he will accept it.

Update: I got a B+. I'm grateful, because I did not know what I was doing in my final. He was being kind!