Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Life Goes On...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007
"In the last resort, nothing is ridiculous except the fear of being so." - Henri Fauconnier

There are two types of people. I'm the type that sits back and waits for God to save me as the boats go by.

I've got some stuff I have to take care of and one thing that keeps running through my mind is John Cougar (you'll see why I'm using his middle name) Mellencamp's song, "Jack and Diane." Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

I'm a slow reader, and I have 18 books that I have to read this semester. How does anyone do it? Not only that, but I can't focus when I do read. If I can focus, I don't comprehend much. I digress. I feel like I'm complaining when I should just start reading. I am working on George Eliot's Middlemarch by listening to it on CD. I'll let you know how I accomplish all of this.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/08/2007 07:10:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Life Goes On...
Oh come on Hon-Ey!!! You can do it!