Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, September 04, 2007
"To teach a man how he may learn to grow independently, and for himself, is perhaps the greatest service that one man can do another." - Benjamin Jowett


Ten random thoughts:
1. School is good.
2. I have some nice people for friends here.
3. I'm a little bratty.
4. I'm cut from a really different cloth, a kind of burlappy-silk.
5. I'm enjoying reading Faulkner when I can.
6. I need to go to work.
7. My room is cute. I may put up a picture of it.
8. I need to comb my hair.
9. I have to go pee.
10. I'm going to go pee now.


Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/04/2007 03:01:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
hey you!

did you know your permalinks don't come with a comment link? I have to go to your regular blog to comment.

I never did the dorm thing in college. My first sememster I lived with my parents and my others were with my hubby (there was a lot of years between those...I dropped out and then went back.)

Only 8 more classes. YAY you! at this point I changed my mind (yet again) about what I wanted a degree in. and you guessed it, I don't have a degree.