Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, August 21, 2007
"I am convinced that the majority of people would be generous from selfish motives, if they had the opportunity."- Charles Dudley Warner


Oh my goodness! Last week was interesting! I have to tell you what happened to me in this format!

If someone had told me that I would have done these ten things last week, I would have slapped them!

1. A friend of mine and I pulled over on the side of the road late at night to fix the blow out of a woman
2. who happened to be one of my sorority sisters that pledged me
3. and who is the mother of the current Miss Mississippi!
4. I was given a scholarship that had me in tears--only half of it is spent. Promise! (Okay, maybe more. I did put some of it away, though. Thank goodness I did. I was not expecting to have an amount due in the spring semester for some reason. Egad.)
5. I heard from an old friend,
6. a truck driver, who took me to Houston
7. and when we stopped at a truckers' gas station in Louisiana, I had the best etouffee I have ever tasted
8. and some alligator! (Felt like chicken, but not much of a taste. It was very lean, though.)
9. On the way back, I did some yoga stretching in the bed that was in the back of an 18-wheeler,
10. and I drove an 18-wheeler on the highway for almost 50 miles!

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/21/2007 01:21:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
wow! What a great week.

Yeah, it was interesting!