Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Uh Oh ...

Thursday, September 27, 2007
"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams."- John Barrymore

Guess what I just found out today? I found out that if I pass all of my classses successfully this semester, I have to have only one hour--that's right, not one class, one hour--to graduate!!!!! What in Sam Hill am I going to do after that?

I gotta go. I need to go throw up or something.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/27/2007 09:41:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Uh Oh ...
YAY! Oh that's so exciting. What will you take for your one hour ;) LOL

I'm guessing that you'll graduate with a few extra hours huh?

So do you know what you wanna be when you grow up yet?

Hugs and Congrats!

I thought I did, but I have to figure out what steps I need to take to make things happen. I want to teach while I write, but I also want to go to graduate school and/or travel to a Spanish-speaking country for a half of a year or a year--who knows!

Don't congratulate me until I finish this semester. I still have to pass my comprehensive exams, also!

I'll take the hugs, though!!!! LOL