Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, October 02, 2007
"The difficulty was that the country in which he found himself was so featureless or rather, that it was crowded with features, all exactly alike." - Willa Cather

While I do enjoy reading a good book every now and then, I am inundated with the number of books that I have to read. In total, I am supposed to have 23 books under my belt by the end of this semester. At least one of the classes (that has only five books) is having snippets read.

Why did I decide that I would have enough time to work on a play on top of all of this? Have I lost my mind? Well, yeah, I know. That has been gone for quite some time, now. You don't have to say it, I know. I'm just saying what in the world got me to thinking that I would actually be able to do all of this? Anyway, want to read with me? Well, that is what my Ten Things This Tuesday will be:

Ten books that I have to read by the end of this semester--in the same class:
1. The Wife of Bath
2. Tom Jones
3. Middlemarch
4. Antony and Cleopatra
5. Anton Chekhov's Plays
6. Absalom, Absalom!
7. Complete Poems and Selected Letters of John Keats
8. The Collected Poems of Langston Hughes
9. Tom Stoppard's Plays 5
10. Paul Fussell's Poetic Meter and Poetic Form

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/02/2007 06:12:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
I don't think I'll have the time to read all of those...or the patience either. But I may join you for some of those.

Looking forward to it!!!