Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, January 01, 2008
"I'd stay away from Ecstasy. This is a drug so strong it makes white people think they can dance."- Lenny Henry

So what if it's freaking New Year's Day. I was writing about something else, and thought, well shucks, I should do a Ten Things This Tuesday! The people in my head agreed with me. Here goes...

Ten things I will not resolve to do for 2008:
1. Vote for George Bush. Never did. Not gonna start now.

2. Gain weight. I might end up holding myself to that one. Egad.

3. Lose weight. No sense in lying to myself either.

4. Stop smoking. Never started.

5. Stop drinking. I might if we happen to have Prohibition again. I'm the type that always gets caught doing wrong.

6. Get a passport. Y'all are going to have to help me on this. Man, spending $100 on a passport just seems wrong. I'm going to try, but not going to bet the farm on that one.

7. Get published. I've got to learn how first. It seems that there is a protocol to it, and you guys know how confident I am about my writing. Sheesh. I gotta get over that.

8. Become more self-confident. Remind me to tell you what happened to me New Year's Eve. It was so inspirational, and I'm feeling pretty good about myself because of it.

9. Not think of more t-shirt slogans. Thought of one yesterday: "I can lose weight. You can't lose ugly."

10. Stop wishing for horrible things to happen to George Bush. I blame it on the people in my head. I swear I don't think it all by myself. Admit it: you're thinking what I'm thinking. I'm not going to put it on here because I don't want anyone hunting me down as the person who thought it was about time for an assassination attempt.

I didn't say that.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/01/2008 10:47:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Interesting non-process! Things I resolve not to do. I like it. :) One of the few New year's posts that not doomed to failure and depression from the get-go. Kudos!!

I just want to smack GWB in the mouth. Just smack his ig'nant ass.

I like the non-process list. Reminds me of "a very merry un-birthday" from the soundtrack of Alice in Wonderland (one of my all time favorites).