Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


On Hiatus Again

Thursday, December 20, 2007
"I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown."- Woody Allen

I'm not sure that I'm going to get my internet hooked up at home or not, but today I'm going to my extremely small town for a few weeks. I may go up to the library to blog, but don't bet the farm on it.

I've had random thoughts go in and out of my head lately, and I'm not sure why I never think to write them down. Some of them are funny--to me, at least, and really, isn't that what really matters? Memememememe!--and some make me grumble. For example, if everyone would be nice and let other people get in front of them on a regular basis, traffic driving would be so much simpler and kinder. Oh yeah! Would you believe a traffic jam at a mall? Don't people have the internet? Just do some HSN shopping or something already! Geez!

Okay, I'm done for now. Oh, let me tell you something else. I called my father to wish him happy birthday. He called me back and sounded like he was doing better. Grumble, grumble. I just decided to not push him about some of the things that were stressing him like his business and his health. He told me that he was getting numbness in the feet (he's diabetic), and I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm inspired to go on a edamame and grapefruit diet because of it. I'll tell you about my heart (physically, that is) when I get around to it, or is that a round tuit?

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 12/20/2007 08:14:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for On Hiatus Again