Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Guess What?

Friday, December 14, 2007
"I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."- Leo Rosten

I am one day away from being one semester away from graduating! I'm going to be broke, but well educated! Ha!

I'm going to do something exciting that is going to help you help me. I have to study for one more exam and write one more paper in the next six hours. After that, I'm going to draw you into my world! Of English! Mwahahahahahaha!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 12/14/2007 03:26:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Guess What?
How about that! Just one more semester? And to think I can remember when you were trying to talk yourself into going back to school.

Have a wonderful Christmas, Gina!!

Yeah, Dirty Butter, remember back when I was afraid of going back to school? Now I'm afraid of all of this debt! I just hope that I don't end up like one of my classmates--he's working at Domino's.

Okay, I'm going to go crawl into a fetal position and whimper now.

Merry Christmas! :D