Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I've Been "Ruined"

Thursday, May 29, 2008
"Yet do I marvel at this curious thing; To make a poet black, and bid him sing!" - Countee Cullen

So here I am, in Merida. The Yucatan. In Mexico. What is this place, you ask? It's a ruines sito. This one is called Dzibichultan. Nope, I've seen the word for a week and still don't know how to say it (the "d" is silent). I'm still shocked that I am here. Some people had faith in me, though. Believed that I would be here. Believed that it wasn't just a graduation trip. (HOLY MACARONI! I GRADUATED! ME! FROM A SWANKY COLLEGE, EVEN!!!!) I have loaded up pictures into photobucket. I think you can put in username "ggiinnaak" and password "password" to look at the pics. Go to "Merida pictures" and see all that I could load. In the meantime, I'm going to get hot and sweaty. Have a great day!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 5/29/2008 12:59:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I've Been "Ruined"