Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers."- Kahlil Gibran

So, I've been thinking about some things. Yes, I am still in that place of my previous post, but I've been thinking of you--how much I love you and want you to be happy and stuff. So, I'm going to make an effort to say what's on my mind that will be pleasing to you.

I'm going to put whatever the *^#$ I want to. Deal with it.

I've thought about going "green" lately. Here's some ideas on it.

Ten interesting ways to go green:
1. Kill fear.
2. Give a stranger a compliment.
3. For no reason, publicly laugh out loud.
4. Dare you to do it for sixty seconds!
5. If someone looks down, ask them if they need a hug. If they do, hug the negatives right out of them.
6. Take a shower this way: spray yourself with water, turn off the shower, give yourself a vigorous scrubby-scrub, rinse yourself.
7. If you're a green thumb, buy a plant to oxygenate a space.
8. If you're not a green thumb, buy a plastic plant to make someone have happy thoughts.
9. Refrain from saying God's name unless you need Him.
10. Stand or sit in a still place, close your eyes, and deeply inhale and exhale five times. Inhale deeply enough to see (and feel) your chest spread in all directions: feel it in your sides, in your back, and from your collarbones to your belly.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/11/2008 02:44:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday