Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, March 18, 2008
"The man who sees both sides of a question is a man who sees absolutely nothing."- Oscar Wilde

Do you want to know how much I love you? I love you so much, I was having this conversation with someone, and after it ended, a train of thoughts came to my mind--and it ended with YOU! YES YOU! What kind of jubilant thing was I thinking? Who knows! You were on my mind, and that is all that matters.

Ten things that happened in a dream I had this morning--really!
1. I saw an old friend.
2. Even though she moved to be with the man of her dreams, she went to bed with her female lover in my dream.
3. I was only wearing a towel after showering. A big towel, but a towel just the same.
4. I went to the grocery store wearing only that towel.
5. I came back to the denizen from which I showered--a compound of condos--and decided to go another, what I thought at the time shorter direction.
6. Well you know how those things are made--they all look the same. Of course I did not remember the condo from which I exited.
7. Hoards of people from different sororities and fraternities came from everywhere.
8. One frat guy tried to take my towel away from me.
9. When I tried to kick him, he grabbed my ankle and tried to stick his thingie inside me (family blog or else I would have less tactfully expressed what he was attempting--I know that you know what he was trying to do)! I was appalled! I mean it's been a while, but I do have standards!
10. I determined while having this dream that I was having a stress dream and that I should awaken so I can finish reading The Adventures of Caleb Williams. That said, I couldn't awaken myself out of the dream!

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/18/2008 02:50:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday