Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


The First Time Is Always the Most...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
"I am not young enough to know everything."
----
Oscar Wilde

So, I wanted to do something interesting. I wanted to put a pic up. And this is what happened.

I chose a pic that I took of a close up of an arrangement of flowers that my father made. It took a rather long time to do.

I still don't know if I got it right at the moment, butI hope I did, because I want to see some of the things I see.

And some of my pics are darn purdy. Did you know that I took the background picture? I have it as my background shot.

Okay... here goes nothing....I'm squeezing my eyes shut tight before I publish this.... Doh!

Okay, I came back here after I posted it and was on the verge of jumping up and down. It posted! It posted! Yay!

Of course I want to show you another one. Let me look and then tell you the story behind the pic. This is the pic that I took at the same time that I took the background pic. I was driving home. I keep my digital camera with me when I'm driving. This view looked so beautiful to me that I had to try. I took about fifteen or twenty shots of the same area. I can't wait to show more!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 6/27/2006 09:50:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The First Time Is Always the Most...
The pics are lovely Gina!!! I love photos and I love to take them too. To me part of the fun of blogging IS the posting of pics to go along with what I'm saying.

Sometimes you just have to grit your teeth, dive in ... and marvel at the results! You did good!

Thanks, Mama Mouse! My toes are still twitching about doing this!

Very enjoyable, Gina. Congratulations!

When I first came to your blog I looked up your beautiful background pic... to see it by itself. And I wondered where you got it.

Now I know: you made it!

One of my favorite things to do is closeups of flowers. Beautiful rose.

hey buddie...just stoppin by to say i was around...guess what..i'm stickin my tongue out at everyone else b/c i have seen these and many many more of your wonderful pix...its like i'm gloatin or somethin...anywayz..holla at ya cuz, D