Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Gas Bragging

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
"You must work at the talent as a sculptor works at stone, chiseling, plotting, rounding, edging and making perfect."
- Dylan Thomas

Mwahahahahahaha!

I got this gas at this price last week. Don't you just hate me?

Not so fast, pal. I had to drive 30 miles to find this gas. The gas in my small town is always ten to twenty cents more than this gas per gallon.

I wanted to have this pic just to reminisce. I almost cried with joy and grief about having gas this cheap. Four gallons for ten bucks... woo hoo!

It's back up to $2.66. In the other town. I'm happy, though.

It has been worse.

It will get worse.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 6/28/2006 09:23:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Gas Bragging
Happy days are here again!

Surfed by on Blog Explosion. Wishing I could find gas that cheap.

When I was in college I used to drive out of state to get gas. Platteville, WI is about 30 minutes from Dubuque, IA, and Iowa has less gas taxes than Wisconsin, so gas was always about 15 cents cheaper there (and it was non-reformulated to boot). I miss being that close to cheaper gas, it's nearing $3.00 a gallon here in Madison for the cheap reformulated stuff.

It's almost worth driving the 30 miles to top it off.

That and they built a new Super WalMart.

Fresh produce! I knew it existed, but didn't know where!