Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Gotta Give A Shout Out...

Saturday, July 22, 2006
... to High Denzity. I'm sorry, but I don't have the name of the person whose doing it, but man it's sooooo eclectic. Give them a click!

Why, you ask? Well, because I asked you to, dad gum it! That and the person who decided to take my rental offer got me! They understood the reason why I'm blogging:

Make way for my new tenant: Evolution of Gina! This girl has so much to share and would love that all of you guys come and visit her blog. See how Gina evolves from the point of her first post down to the most current ramblings that she posted in her blog. And guess what, you don’t have to tell her that you found her blog through mine. I’m sure she will know.

How hawt is that!

I felt so good about it that I had put off my exercising to put this note on here! So, please, hit this site up. It'll be worth the click. I promise. There is a familiar face that will keep you up tonight. No, not mine, you silly nut! Now scoot! Click on that link! Here... I'll make it easy for you. Click here.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/22/2006 06:56:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Gotta Give A Shout Out...
Hey gina..thanx for the shout out! :-)
I am going to link you up with my blog okay? I sure dont wanna miss on this evolution thing that you have here, so I've got to put your link permanently for me to be kept posted on what's going on with yah...Feel free to link me up to if you feel like it...

Thanx thanx thanx..mwah!

As you can see people, we agreed to put each other on our respective blogs. It's worth checking him out. High Denzity got on my reading list because of the guy. It's staying on because of the blog.

Go see for yourself. If you don't like it, well... You will.

Gina,
I'm going to click into where you want me to click into.

But before I do, you might be interested in a creative writing meme. I'll trade you clicks. You click into my place, and I'll click into your recommended place. (Okay, I see the name is dennis).

Here I go!