Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


A Road Taken

Friday, July 21, 2006

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit."
- Nelson Henderson

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/21/2006 02:36:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A Road Taken
Gina,

Dont you just love those kinds of surprises?

That place really calls out to me, too. How long was the road? Hope there was a breeze!

I can imagine walking along there with my spouse and dogs, or perhaps driving it with my bike...

What is so appealing to me is the natural beauty of the woods going right up to the road...

Hey Gina Gina! :D

Beautiful pic! Nice and serene and wonderful!

Thanks for your kind words and relaxing suggestions. :) I had "un-sweet" green tea before I came over for a blog-visit.

I know this may be hard to believe, but I AM relaxed. In fact, I'm so relaxed, I'm my own vacation! And, nope, no mood altering substances or chemicals are involved! LOL!

Well, unless you count freshly juiced carrot & apple juice, with a twinge of ginger added! *wink*

Hugs!

~~Life

Thanks for peeking in, darlin! I' trying to find a way to implement my pics somewhere on the blog. I've got some pics that I find utterly beautiful. I don't mean that because I took the pictures, I mean that because I was there. Know what I mean?

Oh, Life! You gotta try ginger tea! Grinding up some ginger, boil it, and then add it to some herbal tea! The more ginger you add, the spicier it is, I'm sure you know that.

I'll put this on your blog so you will see it. If you're interested in slaw-like salads, I made one that was interesting.

Thanks for the compliment.