Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Random Quotes

Monday, July 17, 2006
As you have seen, most of my posts have a quote on them. This morning I was working on a post for another blog when I went to my favorite site for quotes. If you spend even two minutes letting this page give random quotes, you will be enlightened. Here are a few that I picked up along my last search.


"I was provided with additional input that was radically different from the truth. I assisted in furthering that version."
- Oliver North
This one had to be said during the hearings. Sounds so... well... overspoken, don't you think?


"I consider chaos a gift."
- Septima Clark

This one is interesting. Any input? At a second glance, I think this is a funny line.


"England and America are two countries separated by the same language."
- George Bernard Shaw

This one ought to bode well for some of my British friends...


"In the last resort, nothing is ridiculous except the fear of being so."
- Henri Fauconnier

I like this one. This one justifies my talking to myself in public--and answering!


When a man goes on a date, he wonders if he is going to get lucky. A woman already knows."
- Frederick Ryder

True words!

"The world at large does not judge us by who we are and what we know; it judges us by what we have."
- Joyce Brothers

We are so materialistic, aren't we?

"Most Texans think Hanukkah is some sort of duck call."
- Richard Lewis

Leave it to Richard Lewis to say something like that. Now that's a man that is making money by living Henri's quote!

Have a good day!
posted by Evolution of gina at 7/17/2006 06:34:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Random Quotes
Gina, I have never seen the Oliver North quote.

He has Presidental qualities!

Falls back laughing! Yeah, it's the quote that made me want to do this post in the first place. Crazy, huh!