Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Friday, July 21, 2006
I was just going to be speechless about this, but shucks, I just can't! This is one of those moments when I looked around and said this is a place I want to be able to come back to. I was driving to a place to get some information when I had to come across this road. Ironically, this road led me to the wrong destination. I took this picture on the way back. So secluded and quiet. It was so hot that day, but looking at it now, I felt so serene. After taking the pic, I took a few moments and captured my stillness. I wish I could take you there.
posted by Evolution of gina at 7/21/2006 02:48:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Sometimes fate takes over our lives and leads us to something that is absolutely breathtaking and wonderful! Your road is gorgeous and I too see the peace and tranquility in that you do...

I love those kinds of places.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

i love all your post gina...

hows life?

Yeah, mama. I didn't really take in how beautiful it was until I drove away. I remember how to get there, so whenever you want to come down to Miss Sippy, I'll show ya.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoy my tearing out my heart and exposing it one and all. ;)

Please don't hesitate to stop back by when you're not blogging!

I love these backroads. I hate passing one that I cannot drive because I have to be somewhere.