Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


My First Sunday Post

Sunday, July 16, 2006
"It takes a great man to make a good listener."
- Arthur Helps

So. It's been a few days since I've posted anything. I admit there were a few reasons. I had things that have crossed my mind and I will probably put them down tonight.

As far as my work out punishment, I haven't done anything since my walking friend--well, really my friend--hurt her ankle. I feel responsible and I feel like she and I have seriously progressed. I noticed that my self-sabotaging back forty cannot motivate myself to workout alone. The third person that we gathered hasn't returned my calls, and the fourth person hasn't spoken to me about walking, so I've been doing aerobics on my i-Tunes and my sit-ups. I'm going to try to get up tomorrow and do this.

I could have been in Chicago as this very moment, but my air conditioning went out on me. My aunt, who has inner ear problems, could not bear having the windows down. Dad gum it. And I wanted to have a slice of pizza or some caramel/cheese mix popcorn.

I'll put up some stuff. The crazy people in my head have been having a party. I've been overhearing their conversations. I'll tell you about them.

By the way, I'm still in love with this hunk of burning love. LOL




Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/16/2006 08:43:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My First Sunday Post