Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I'm In Love!!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
-
Erich Segal


I'm in love with this guy.

In just a few moments, he made me melt into putty. I wished for children when he did what he did.

I went walking tonight with a friend of mine when we stopped over another friend's house. One of her daughters brought her four children. They are beautiful and special in their own way, but this guy. He takes my breath away.

I started playing this game with him where I would jokingly demand, "Come over here and give me some of that jaw!" When he gets within arms' reach, I would grab him up and give him a zerbert--that noise one makes when pressing your lips against someone else's skin and making an expelling-of-gas-like noise. I hold him back for a moment and go back for more jaw and neck. After a few zerberts, I set him back on the floor and say, "Okay, get away from me," and he just as quickly as he comes, he goes.

The second time I had him in my arms tonight, only a couple of inches separating us, Jeremy said in his already deep voice, "I wan uh kiss." As the family does, I gave him a peck on the lips. And then he stole my heart.

"I lub you."

I gasped and asked him to repeat himself. He did.

I'm in love!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/11/2006 11:40:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I'm In Love!!!
Wow, the whole world rejoices with someone in love. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks also for the mention, love your blog and look forward to staying in touch, best wishes, The Artist

He is adorable, and I can see why he's melted your heart. And there are bound to be plenty like him nearby who need someone to love them, too.

BV

I really should look into foster care after school. I've thought about it, but I have no experience with children. That's not an excuse, though.

Pure sweet love.

No other motivation - no manipulation.

Just love.

How wonderful!

KOLE, YOU GIT DAWN DERR AND FINISH DAT DERR DITCH!

LUB U TOO, BLOODLINE!

Jali, I'd even go so far as to considering babysitting that kid.

Thing is that they know better than to even ask! My baby cuz, though... I'd consider it.

I know I'm about to get a phone call. DON'T CALL ME UNTIL YOU GET THAT BANDWIDTH STRAIGHTENED OUT OR COME OVER, DAD GUM YOU! LOL

I can see why you fell in love ... he is a precious little thing! Ahhhhh the sweet love of a baby! Almost makes want to have more kids! Thank goodness I CAN'T!!! But I'm waiting for grandbabies maybe some day. Though I have to tell you, I'd be tempted to keep him if they let ME babysit him! Just tooooo cute!

Okay... I'm gonna tell on you, bloodline. Damarae is my loving cousin that has become one of my closest relatives. I'm going to put his blog amongs the links I read on a regular basis for y'all to see what he did. I will also put it here: http://erratikthinkin.blogspot.com/ Then you'll get to see my reply.

Dad gum him.

I love it when my little one runs up to me if I am not looking at him and turns my face to him and gives me kisses.

good luck on your battle..voted for ya!

That story gives me a big smile, Gina.

There are only two emotions in life, Lub and fear. Everything else evolves from these- one or the other.

Getting some lub... oh, you probably deserved it.