Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Much / Not So Much

Tuesday, July 11, 2006
"Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him."
- Henry Miller

Cherry/Wedding Cake SnowBall? Much.
Mashed Potatoes/Gravy SnowBall? Not so much.

Being in love? Much.
Being in love with a stripper and the more you tip, the more "love" you get? Not so much.

A beautiful man from afar? Much.
A beautiful man from afar that has really bad breath close up? Not so much.

Volunteer work? Much.
Volunteer work with the highway cleaning up roadkill? Not so much.

Being married? Much.
Spending so much government money on the same-sex-marriage issue? Not so much.

And I'll tell you why. To me, simple as I am, I cannot sweep around someone else's front door without sweeping around mine. Like I've heard it said before, homosexual peopshould suffer the same consequences as heterosexual people do.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/11/2006 11:28:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Much / Not So Much