Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


She Wants Some Marvin Gaye, Some Luther Vandross...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

- George Carlin


I am absolutely delighted to invite Long Slow Beautiful Dance to sit a spell in my blog. As a disclosure, since I refrain from expletives, Laci's blog does have adult language. I can't blame her. There are some things that just need to be thrashed out and spoken in a way that will express the angst or anger that one is feeling. The graphics are lush and gorgeous and, as personal diaries should be, her opinions are vividly expressed.

Please welcome her by satisfying her purpose. Click on that purdy little square on the left. She'll thank you for it.

I appreciate your clicking on her, too.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/11/2006 10:02:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for She Wants Some Marvin Gaye, Some Luther Vandross...
Gina, thanks for having me this week! :)