Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Making Some Tea For My Renter. Won't You Join Us?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Wow. I got to make a lot of tea.

I'm getting to be a big gurl! I set up the renting of my space and only a couple of minutes later, I get an offer!

Yay! Well, you know I feels purdy!

Deals On eBay is a site about sports. KIDDING! They are a wonderfully adorable site that lets you know about deals that a group of sellers offer on eBay.

Now, you know what the deal is. Make your girl happy and click on their site. While you are there, post a comment and let them know that I've got tea for them. It's hot and I have lemon wedges, honey and cucumber sandwiches for them.

Maybe I can get some tips on how to sell stuff on Ebay. Y'all know how broke I am.

Maybe they can give advice to you also. You'll never know if you don't click on them.

Be nice. Move your little arrow over there and click! Go on! Scoot!

Thanks, y'all.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 6/28/2006 09:43:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Making Some Tea For My Renter. Won't You Join Us?
Cucumber sandwiches suck.

Imagine that.

I like to eat cucumber sandwiches, but I'm always sorry later. The eBay site is interesting.


I’d like to invite you to join our new, family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. I think your blog would be a great addition.

You can find out more about it at Blog Village blog.