Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Let Me Get Your Opinion...

Thursday, August 31, 2006
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't."- Richard Bach

So, I'm taking a Spanish class. I want to record the class, so I asked the teacher if he would let me record. He politely said that he did not feel comfortable about it, then finally was politely adamant about it--he did not want me recording him.

Don't get me wrong, I may be able to eke out without recording him, but I'd rather not. In fact, I'm thinking about recording him anyway, just because I've got $11.5k in loans and, dad gum it, if I need to record him to be excellent in this class, I ought to be able to do it.

What do you think?

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/31/2006 05:10:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Let Me Get Your Opinion...
Okay, just as an update: I'm not recording him. The quality of my recordings are not at their best, besides, there's this honor code I've got to abide by. I'm going to be a good girl. I'm not even walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk.

Most of the time. Hehehehe!