Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Bet I Can Make Someone Jealous...

Monday, October 30, 2006
"The only demand I make of my reader is that he should devote his whole life to reading my works."- James Joyce

Hey, I like that...

Here's the thing. Today, on October 30, 2006, I was walking to the library when I looked at a cotton-ball fluffy sky. Something hit me and I went with it. I dropped my book case, dropped my purse, lain on the nearest piece of grass, and gazed until I lost my vision in the clouds.

Today was not too hot nor too cold. It was juuuuuust right.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/30/2006 07:43:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Bet I Can Make Someone Jealous...
Gotta love those just right days. We have been having a lot of those in my area lately adn it has been great. There is nothing that my daughter loves more than some time spent cloud watching--rain or shine!

Thanks for stopping by and for adding me! :)

Woops! I forgot to do it. I'm glad you came and told me that I did it so I can do it.

Ugh. And I'm an English major, too.

YAY! YOU'RE IN!