Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


What the Sam Hill Is My Problem?

Monday, October 30, 2006
"Discipline without freedom is tyranny; freedom without discipline is chaos."- Cullen Hightower

Well, heck, I'll tell you what my problem is. I haven't been near my computer all weekend. I thought about coming to do a post, but it was a freaking fleeting thought. Frankly, I feel dirty about it. I really feel dirty about having all weekend to study for a Spanish quiz and write a two-page paper and not doing either one of them until Sunday evening. On an upnote, I fell asleep with two men in my dorm room. Another thing that happened is that a small firestorm of racial tension was lurking, so I decided to write an opinion about it. It consumed my thinking for quite a while. I was relieved to get it done, but I am afraid that people will brush it off instead of getting stirred up about it.

I've been trying to work on my poetry. I was reminded of a stream of consciousness that I found and I will probably put it here. I have to seriously think about doing it, there is no punctuation and sometimes that can be a little disturbing to read. The subject matter would not make it any easier.

I'm thinking about how I'm going to do this semester. There is a grant that was given specifically for Juniors (my classification) who are Mississippi residents (hey, I'm one of those, also) who want to travel abroad (I'd like to go to Costa Rica to really learn Spanish) and have a 3.0 cumulative GPA (woops, mine is only 2.92). Hopefully, I will be able to pull up that .08.

So when you see that I haven't been around to post even a default Daily OM post, you know that there is something going on with me. I promise I will try to do better.

I'm going to go and write that down 100 times for my punishment. I miss you guys!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/30/2006 06:47:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What the Sam Hill Is My Problem?