Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ooh! Look! A Chad Hanging in My Square!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
"There is one right I would not grant anyone. And that is the right to be indifferent."- Elie Wiesel

So, this is Chad. Chad is a humorous chap. He has an interesting point of view, that Chad does. He does have adult language. He and I are on opposite sides of the World Series (not that I even watch baseball, but I lived in St. Louis for a long time, so I have ties there). The Chad is a witty fellow, though. And he's let me sit in his square, so it's only fitting that I let The Chad be the blogger of the week. Besides, he was the earliest bidder and a previous bidder.


Please give the Chadster a click. You'll thank me for it. Don't worry, I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/24/2006 10:19:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ooh! Look! A Chad Hanging in My Square!
Hey, Thanks! And the Cardinals....well, your luck is looking better than mine. Did the Tigers play like crap or what?