Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
"Hell hath no fury like a bureaucrat scorned."- Milton Friedman

So, I've been really busy on my break. A girl's gotta rest, you know. Ironically, I've been studying. I've been catching up on some work, doing some reading, and working at the library here on campus. Frankly, I'm going to eke out a list of random thoughts...

Ten things that crossed my mind while sitting at the library:
1. If you ever get a job at the library as an assistant, don't think that you'll get to study.
2. I saw a squirrel jump like a rabbit. Peculiar.
3. Then it stood on its hind legs. Made me think of that character on "The Lion King." No, not Mufasa.
4. Gosh, if I were 20 years younger...
5. Or maybe only 15 years younger...
6. Heck, who am I kidding. There's got to be a good-looking guy that is willing to be with an "older woman"...
7. Yup. I really thought that in the library. Can't tell you why, but I did.
8. Honest.
9. My life has completely shut down; the television cable is off throughout the whole campus and I can't get a signal anywhere on campus on my cell phone. How am I supposed to live?
10. I'm looking out of the window at three squirrels at the same time. Isn't that a lot? I think we could get attacked by swarms of squirrels. I can see the headline now: "Campus Mauled by Killer Squirrels"...

Okay! Got some reading to do! Plus, I need to justify that I'm not as crazy as I appear.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/24/2006 10:53:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Hi Gina, so pleased to have you as the guest on my artwalk this week. Am just off to write something really nice about you, with best wishes, The Artist