Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Time to Learn, Grasshoppah!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006
"It is important that students bring a certain rafamuffin, barefoot, irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known, but to question it."- Jacob Chanowski

I told y'all I'm in the library, right? I didn't mention how much work I had to do, did I? Well, let me just say that I did have enough time to not let this bidder slip by.


Yet, I feel really dirty. You see, I haven't had a chance to really get to read much content. I can tell you that the owner of the blog is an American professor in China. How do I know that? Well, it's because of the name of the blog, silly! (Dumber than expecting to rub two twigs together to get paper. Yup, there are smarter bumps on logs, I know.) From first glance, he speaks about the quirks of China from an American point-of-view and the quirks of America from an American's point-of-view of natives of China. (Okay, I'm a dope, but that proved that I have my smart moments, didn't it? I'm just hoping he is not an English professor. Yeesh.) He has intriguing stories and very interesting pics.

Please give him a click. I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/28/2006 06:31:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Time to Learn, Grasshoppah!
Thanks the rental AND that great quote on teaching...

Uh, yep, I am an English teacher, but a poet in real life, so I guess it does not count...

Best from China


L

Wow! Well hawt dawgie even! I'm an aspiring person that wants to put words together in a poetic-like fashion! That part's in fear of saying I want to be a writer!

Welcome to my square! I guess things happen for a reason, huh!