Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, January 16, 2007
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people from coughing." - Ralph Richardson

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson

Ten things that I'm afraid of this morning:

1. I will not lose weight this year. Mind you, it will not be completely my fault. I gave you a chance! I told you, but...

2. Nobody, or at least only a handful of people, will read and comment on my blog. I'm not doing a sit-up, I'm not walking, and it's all your fault because I really am exchanging working out for comments.

3. People here will not recognize my birthday. I don't want that either, mainly because I'm beginning to feel that...

4. My birthday has become just another day to even me! I'm no rocket scientist, but not being acknowledged... well, that's just a bunch of dookie, dad gum it!

5. Spanish class. For those of you who know, I'm scared. I'm terrified. I'm scared that I'm not going to do well in this and I really want to do well. I saw my Spanish professor and I'm utterly terrified. I'm feeling ill now because my semester starts within an hour with her! SCREAMING! SCREAMING, I TELL YOU, SCREAMING!!!!!!

6. Spanish class. Yup, scared enough that it bears repeating. SCREAMING AGAIN! SCREAMING! OH DEAR GOODNESS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT WITH NOT A DROP TO DRINK SCARED!!!!

7. Not doing well enough in my other classes. I have a ton of books to read and I feel overwhelmed. Hopfully I'll be able to get through them all. At least my Spanish class (SCREAMING!!!) may not require any writing papers.

8. My Spanish class will require writing papers. SCREAMING!

9. That I'm making the right decision. What if I don't get a degree after all of this hard work? You have no idea how smart the kids are around here. I mean there are people who have gotten 30-something on their ACT's and are here.

10. I will not get to accomplish any real goals this year. I don't want to muddle through the rest of my life. I feel like I have been and I just do not want that any more. I just don't know if I will ever learn the things that everyone else knows to make me have a normal life instead of struggling for the rest of my life.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/16/2007 06:55:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Happy

Birthday!

To

You!

Now

you

can't

blaim

your

not

exercising!

I'm going to do my sit-ups right now!

how did I know that I was going to pay for that? ;)