Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Now That I Know How to Do This... An Oldie Remixed!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/07/2007 03:42:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Now That I Know How to Do This... An Oldie Remixed!
I actually love that song.

Oh and I could have sworn you were on my list already but I went ahead and added you, too!

Awww, shucks! Thank you so much!

Oooooh! Ahm scared of you! :D
Mix on with ya bad self!

Hugs,

~~Life

P.S. Thanks for the inspiration
you give too! *wink*

P.S.S. Love the roses!!