Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I Just Hope That I Lose As Much Weight As I Have My Mind For Even Doing This...

Friday, January 12, 2007
"What difference does it make how much you have? What you do not have amounts to much more."- Seneca

So take a look at my sidebar. Several blogs are punishing themselves by putting on this pledge. You know how much I love pain, right. I don't, but I do want to lose some weight and you can help me do it.

Because you love me. You DO love me, don't you?

So here is my pledge:
Blogger Pledge
I will exercise for comments.
Time Period: January 1- January 31
Type of exercise: Sit-ups and walking
Pledge: 1 sit-up and one minute of walking per comment with a maximum of 100 per day until January 31, 2007

So let me have it, people.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/12/2007 09:55:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Just Hope That I Lose As Much Weight As I Have My Mind For Even Doing This...
Smooches! good luck!

It's much easier to succeed if you have a lot of support.

Even if the support is from strangers.

Jali, thanks! I have a secret, though. I have not done an exercise sit-down, much less a sit-up!

She, thanks and I couldn't agree more. I tried waking up early to go walk and was grateful that I did not because it started raining something awful down here. I still have an exercise ball here, though. Maybe I'll do something with it.