Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Gonna Try Again...

Sunday, January 07, 2007
"Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy." - Robert Anthony

Now on to the other sites. Hopefully, they won't stop me short.

Original Man My girl, Stillcity, is trying to establish a sisterhood and one step down Sunkingpoet is talking about swearing on the Koran.

Dirty Butter She is seeking out plush animals. They are so cute. See if you can help her out.

Celebrate Life Daily LifeSinger inspires me. She has a link that you have just got to click! I love it! I miss it! I want it! You just have to see it!

High Denzity I think he got spammed, but get past the first three posts and you'll see celebrity postings.

My Body for Life Challenge Jay's back on the saddle again! I am so happy for him. You have got to give him some love for what he's going to do!

Full Metal Photographer Kelly's got a pic of his wife. He does such great work. And the photo's really cute, too!

Living with Multiple Personalities My girl, Cat, is going through some things. I'm really hoping that she is doing okay. Give her a comment of support. She is such a strong woman that she blows my mind.

The Lost Girls Amanda, Holly, and Jen are still lost, but the denizens of the place they are visiting are much more lost, trust me. Read their Jan. 7, 2007, blog and you'll see what I mean. While you are there, you have got to read Holly's blog. She talks about getting over a fear and cultural differences.

Winsome Gunning Art Walk The Artist's work is so lush and beautiful, the colors are so clear... I feel like I've just breathed in some beach air, her work is so refreshing.


I've got more to go through, but I know me. I will sit here for another couple of hours and let this computer take my day away from me. Check out my blog links list to see what my people are doing.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/07/2007 11:46:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Gonna Try Again...
Thanks for the shout-out!