Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for My Other Bidder

Monday, February 19, 2007
"Fear makes us feel our humanity."- Benjamin "Dizzy" Disraeli

I had only two bid and they were both very special. I hope that this blogger requests a bid again.

The Witch Doctor's Ramblings (ADULT LANGUAGE) This blog has personal tidbits, but I like it because there are several posts about charities that are worthwhile causes. Please consider taking a look at this blog. She has links to other charitable sites and a cute offer to buy something small (or large) for a nominal fee. Check out this blog.

Okay, you know the deal. Scoot! Shoo! Click! I promise I will be here when you get back.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 2/19/2007 05:46:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for My Other Bidder