Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


In a Quoting Mood, huh...

Saturday, February 03, 2007
"I refuse to consign the whole male sex to the nursery. I insist on believing that some men are my equals." - Brigid Brophy

"The closest sound to Roseanne Barr's singing the national Anthem was my cat being neutered." - Johnny Carson

"Violence is as American as cherry pie." - Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Baron Lytton


"I am proud of the fact that I never invented weapons to kill." - Thomas Alva Edison


"The penalty of success is to be bored by people who used to snub you." - Nancy Astor

"It is impossible to enjoy idling unless there is plenty of work to do." - Jerome K. Jerome

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant:if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." - Anne Bradstreet

"To refuse praise reveals a desire to be praised twice over." - Duc de la Rochefoucauld

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." - William Butler Yeats

"There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't and that's a wife who can't cook and will." - Robert Frost

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"My philosophy has always been simple: Believe in yourself." - Tommy John

Labels: , , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 2/03/2007 02:02:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for In a Quoting Mood, huh...