Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Friday Night Blogs

Friday, February 02, 2007
"Don't worry about senility- when it hits you, you won't know it."- Bill Cosby

So, I'm sitting at the library, and, after realizing I have only 15 minutes to do this, I am still going to check out some sites:

Jali's House She's got a good idea for assisting women. Scroll down for a line just about anyone can use.

Full Metal Photographer Whenever I need to do some reflecting, I go to Kelly and he never disappoints. There's a real link for "letting sleeping dogs lie."

Living with Multiple Personalities One of these days, Cat's gonna hook me up and I'll thank her for it. Until then, just go look at her. Tell her that gina said, "I'm waiting!!!!" She's getting geeky with it.

Celebrate Life Daily If you ever need a line to get out of going to school or work, scroll down a smidge and follow what one guy did. I believed it--until I saw it.

The Lost Girls They got an award! Go check out the article written about them in National Geographic Traveler's website! Absolutely kewl!

Okay, that was 15 minutes worth. I gotta go shut down. In more ways than one. I've got stuff to talk about, but my mind and reading have drained me of the opportunity to remember.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 2/02/2007 07:30:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Friday Night Blogs
Thanks for the heads up about the Lost Girls. I'll go check them out and congratulate them.

Take care!!