Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


My Birthday Post

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
"Forever is a long time, but not as long as it was yesterday."- Dennis H'Orgnies

Of course I don't have time to actually tell you about my birthday today, but I wanted to establish this post for when I do have a chance.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 1/17/2007 11:44:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My Birthday Post
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.

thanks for all the comments. I'll be on the eliptical for most of the day...thanks to you. :D

Just here to add an extra minute. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

I'm tired from all that exercise now.

just blog hopping! care to ex links?

Blah... blah... blah... happy... blah... blah... birthday....

Birthday is over now... where's the loot?

Happy Birthday, Gina. This is my first comment here and I hope it won't be the last. Really nice blog :)

Happy late birthday wishes, Gina!!

Buenos Dias, and all that good stuff. You will do just fine in Spanish. Stop telling yourself you won't, and start telling yourself that you will.

Good luck with your classes, and have a great year!!

{{{HUGS}}}