Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Okay. Really Quick. Something I Have to Share with You.

Monday, March 19, 2007
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied." - Claud Cockburn

I finally did it. I bought a bra. It's too late, though. The girls tried to hold on as long as they could, but gravity was pulling harder than the elasticity in my bras were pushing. And we know how the twins never look exactly alike? Well, I didn't expect them to--ahem--age differently. Let's just say that I've got arrows aiming at different directions. I couldn't believe that there was a bra that was $35! What would a bra at that price do, give the girls their daily horoscopes? I'm jus' sayin'.

I also bought a pair of pants that were just a little too tight and a little too short. The hem can be taken out, but I am hoping that they will force me to work out a little harder than I have been. Shhhh... Yes any working out would be more than what I'm doing. At least it's on my mind! When was the last time you did a sit up? Huh? And don't you dare say just a few minutes ago, dad gum you! I love you and all, but I'm not worth lying to! ;D

Hopefully, I will get to tell you about my uneventful spring break. I lived through it, and that's saying a lot for living the last week in a house that has three pets and I'm asthmatically allergic to them.

Okay, I've got stuff to read and learn and memorize and write. So, you know I'm about to go to bed, right?

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/19/2007 12:06:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Okay. Really Quick. Something I Have to Share with You.
Believe it or not...they actually make bras that cost much more than $35. Mine don't cost that much though...and they do their job well. I get mine from www.onehanesplace.com nice supportive playtex bras. But now I'm seeing that the ones I used to get are available at a different place. Will have to check that out...soon.

Nope, I won't lie and say that I just did a sit up. Haven't done one in a long time actually. But my abs aren't my problem area...it's my backside.

The other place is www.hanes.com

They've got a bunch that are 2 for $20. YAY!