Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, March 13, 2007
"The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Hmmm... the end of the day and I have to own up to.

Ten things I shouldn't have done:
1. I shoudn't have awakened at 5:42 am after going to sleep around 2:30. I couldn't help it, but there it is. Then I got stupid, and looking back...

2. I shouldn't have exercised after waking up, but I actually woke up and thought that it would be great that I can start a new habit. Big mistake.

3. I shouldn't have worn a dress yesterday. It's a rare thing, but it was a beautiful morning, and I thought that I would do something pretty for myself. I regret the dress because I looked at those things, and why I did it is beyond me, but...

4. I shouldn't have put on those shoes! My feet hurt up to my calves! Seriously! I did not want to walk!

5. I shouldn't have felt like I was superwoman. I counted. I had gone up and down about 15 flights of stairs before 8am. I've been wanting to strengthen myself physically and lose weight. I should have known better. I should have known something was going on. My stupid, stupid body.

6. I shouldn't have forgotten that this week was eventually coming. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. And by now, you guys should know, too.

7. I shouldn't have let her get to me. This abrasive-natured women irks me. I think about all of the work I wanted to accomplish at work this week, and she is bothering me. Petty stuff, I know, but petty just the same. Not even worth talking about. Now.

8. I shouldn't have bought that. No. I shouldn't have bought all of that stuff. I feel like I've spent a bunch of money and not much to show for it. I do that when I don't know what to do with myself and when I'm on ...well, you know. That number six thingie.

9. I shouldn't have thought about it. All of the work that I have to get done this week before classes start again. I just want a do-over.

10. I shouldn't have fallen asleep earlier. I went to see my play cousin at the hospital. (Why did almost everyone at my job freak out when I called her "my play cousin"? Nobody's ever had two families that were so close that the pretended that they were related? Sheesh!) She was so exhausted that I just told her to be quiet while I did some reading. After one page of Matthew Arnold's bio, I was gone. I've been dreading this class. I want to drop it so badly, but I also just want to not give up. Heck, I might just audit it. What's the worst that could happen? Not much, except that my professor, who also is my advisor, will rip a new hole in me. Oh well.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/13/2007 10:12:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Just blame it all on #6 and start over next week. Those hormones can really do a number on you...mine are sucking all the energy out of me and I find myself falling asleep every time I'm in a semi-reclined position. My family finds it really funny..."ut oh! Mom is snoring again!"

throw away those shoes. or donate them to charity. no one should suffer foot pain for fashion...especially when more comfortable versions are out there.

Yeah, I am a little more sane now. And as for the shoes ... well, I'm keeping them! They're funky little flip-floppy shoes. I wouldn't want to give them up without a better reason. Besides, I could consider them as workout shoes for my calves! LOL

Thanks, renee. You're a doll!