Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, July 03, 2007
"Some people stay longer in an hour than others can in a month." - William Dean Howells
"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Thinking again

Ten thoughts that have been crippling me:
1. What the Sam Hill am I doing at this school.
2. I have to take this Spanish test.
3. I have to go see my great aunt; the way my relatives are talking, she's on her death bed.
4. A semester--four months--of Shakespeare in one month?
5. Are you kidding me?
6. At least I got an A in my Southern Lit class.
7. I've lost all of that philosophical thinking that I was going to do for this TTTT. Geez.
8. The opposite of fear is knowledge--I rehashed it, but I'm trying to convince myself, to believe it.
9. Another rehash (let's face it, I'm forgetful): every thing is better than the fear invested before it.
10. I want my mama. Or some spirit or ghost who can help me answer the Spanish questions that I'm going to miss.

Okay, okay! Stop yelling at me! I'm going, I'm going. Sheesh!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/03/2007 01:32:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday