Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


My Fourth of July Weekend

Monday, July 09, 2007
"Look for the light behind every shadow." - Robert Schuler

I have a few stories for this past weekend. In short, I represented my mother at her high school class reunion, discovered a family friend had died while there, and went to my great aunt's funeral.

I also did some dancing--and don't let me leave this post without saying that I straddled some guy's face because nobody else was going to--got a few Styrofoam cups of vodka and green stuff, and ate so much in one day that I felt the difference in my jeans this morning--it was only one meal, but I guess that was enough.

Off to my normal boring life!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/09/2007 12:37:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My Fourth of July Weekend
I don't think that I've ever straddled some guy's face...ever! I hope it was worth it! ;-)

Our 4th was very tame. I didn't even drink at the wedding. I thought about it, but didn't. Wait, okay I did have a sip of DH's ammerito sour (who knows how to spell that?) And I bet there are many at the wedding who thought I was drunk when I did my Air Guitar solo to Prince's "Let's Go Crazy!" but I assure you that I was totally sober. ha ha