Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I'm Just Sayin'

Monday, July 02, 2007
"The Venus de Milo is a good example of what happens to somebody who won't stop biting her fingernails."- Will Rogers

So I haven't taken the Spanish final yet. I am sick with worry about it, but once I take it, I'll be done with it. It's amazing how many random thoughts I could have written about since I was last here, but I didn't.

I can say this: today, someone who I'm not sure I have had a great deal of respect for told me something that blew my mind. She went to Africa for a Study-Abroad class, and after talking about it, like you may be considering, I thought that I need to get out of this country myself and how much it would take to to it.

Ready for the statement? Here it is. "Well, my dad is a rocket scientist--"

What the Sam Hill? A rocket scientist? In Mississippi? That's it, I think. She is lying! Good googly woogly!

Okay, time for that stuff. Later.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/02/2007 10:52:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I'm Just Sayin'
You will ace the Spanish final I am sure! Signorita!!! Olé!