Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


It's Short Enough to Read, So Read It!

Sunday, June 24, 2007
"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them." - Anne Landers

Okay. For those who don't want to read any of my long-winded blogs, this is for you.

I slept like a cat this morning. An ant bit me and swelled my hand. I should have taken a picture. It's gone down now, but I had to take five or six benadryl pills, and that made me sleep like a cat. I didn't go exercise today, but I got a lot of Spanish writing done. I'm writing down all of my Spanish rules in one place. I'll be working on my Spanish homework tomorrow.

I still love the language, but I don't see myself minoring in it unless I live abroad first.

My aunt said if I go to the family reunion in Akron, she has got a place for me to stay. If I don't get this scholarship, I will have to scrape up $1400 for school next year. Going there seems like a waste of money. Should I go?

184 words, including this. Is that short enough?

Labels: , , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 6/24/2007 12:44:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for It's Short Enough to Read, So Read It!
I wouldn't go to the reunion if you think you need the money for school. I know your family will give you a HUGE guilt trip about it, but really...the reunion is one day and school is the rest of your life.

Oh come one, you can do better than 184 words ;-)