Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Okay, This Is Getting Crazy!

Sunday, October 07, 2007
"No spring, nor summer beauty hath such grace, As I have seen in one autumnal face." - Nathan Hale

Today, I have to read the first four chapters of Light in August by William Faulkner, absorb the plot of Tom Jones, get an outline in my head for my first Senior Seminar exam (a mock comprehensive exam, the thing we have to take to graduate), two papers, and a partridge in a pear tree.

And why haven't I been writing much?

And why am I still on here?

SCREAMING!

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/07/2007 09:23:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Okay, This Is Getting Crazy!
Yes! Go to work!

LOL we do miss you, but we want you to do well also.