Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Thursday, September 04, 2008
"Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: you find the present tense and the past perfect." - The United Church Observer

I am in St. Louis. I've been dealing with working for my father's business, trying to find a job of my own--not hard enough to care apparently--and living.

Today, I just wanted to stop by since I am at a computer. I am doing okay. I still grieve for my father--funny how that works, not funny "ha-ha" either--and my mother. How do people do it. I'm stunned about it myself. We do what we have to do though, don't we.

Let me tell you about this book I am reading. It's called The Secret. You have to get it if you want your life to be better in any way. It's worth trying!

Okay, I'm going to work on coming back here more often. I haven't written a word in such a long time, not a good thing.

Yes, I still love you. I hope you feel the same for me.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/04/2008 06:21:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for