Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


...And While I'm At It...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
If any of you are going to school or have children that are going to school, could you tell me any access to other websites or places I can apply for scholarships? I still have about $10K that needs to be covered in tuition. I thought about commuting, but it just seems better to stay on campus because of gas and stuff.

Any ideas?

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/25/2006 12:36:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for ...And While I'm At It...
Use this as a search on Google, and you should find quite a few places to apply for help.

+"college scholarships" +search

Maybe somebody can recommend one of them that they've used.

PS: I see you got the link fixed, so I'm proud to be the first to vote for you on BLOG VILLAGE!

Thank you googogs and bunches for the information and the vote!

I think I've seen some blogs about getting scholarship money, too. You might try searching the Google Blog Search Engine, too, or even Technorati.

BV