Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


She's the Diva. Deal with It.

Thursday, August 31, 2006
"I have sometimes thought that a woman's nature is like a great house full of rooms; there is the hall, through which everyone passes in going in and out; the drawing room, where one receives formal visits; the sitting room, where the members of the family come and go as they list; but beyond that, far beyond are other rooms, the handles of whose doors, are never turned."
- Edith Wharton

So, I finally have got my girl set up. The Diva Diaries are about... uhmm... well... striped elephants. Not so much. (That reminds me. I must do one of those soon, huh. I've been slacking on my dry-wit posts, haven't I...) It's about her. All about her. Oh yeah. And about me! That is the reason I set her up first. I felt it only fair that if I've got you on my blog that if I ask to rent your space that you let me in, dad gum it! So we women are supporting each other now, and it's so freaking (yup, I wanted to say the other word, but Mama Mouse would kick my--well, you know, that word.) beautiful. Among other things, she gave some of her favorite blogs some props, showing some nudity (you'll just have to go see...), and dating herself with some of the most hilarious memories about the seventies that I have seen in quite some time. Yup, I've dated myself, too, but I'm still cuter.

She gave me such a beautiful post that I had to give B'Diva the most appropriate "thanks" I could give by placing her in my little square. So now you know how I do things (with the exception of Internet Carol Duvall--ahem--Dawn; geez, Dawn, I feel like a heel), I try to give love when I can, especially when I receive it.

Now you know what I'm about to say, don't you? You're gonna make me say it, aren't you? Okay, fine. Scoot! Go! click on the Butterfly Diva in my square! I promise I'll be here when you get back. Honest. Scoot!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/31/2006 05:17:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for She's the Diva. Deal with It.
I have to say, that your's is the nicest write-up that anyone's done for me to date! Thanks so much! I definitely feel the love up in here! You're gonna make a girl cry now! Ok, well not really, but I am super appreciative! Now I sure hope Dawn gets her opportunity after this because I'm thinking I really screwed poor Dawn over here! lol

Yup, you heffa (and I mean that in a nice way), you screwed Dawn. All your fault. You should repent by clicking on her link ten times.

Good girl.

What? You giving me lip, gal! Ten more clicks to Dawn and you betta keep your trap shut! LOL

Stop all that gushing and crap. You're making me fidget.

Hush up skp....I like it when people gush about me. Makes me feel all important and ish!! lol